Lesbenverein Intervention e.V.
Glashüttenstraße 2, 20357 Hamburg
opening hours THU 2.30pm – 6pm
- Round Table against Racism, Trans- and Homophobia
A meeting of LGBTIQ*refugee activists in Hamburg
- Refugee Sisters
Cultural offerings and meeting place. We help to find a safe room for refugee women. Tender feelings between women are ok.
Counselling service, events and meeting point of the Queer-Community in Hamburg
phone 040 - 279 00 69
Mon to Thu 2pm to 6pm
Mon and Wed 7pm to 9pm
- The mhc counselling service offers support and counselling to lesbian, gay, bisexual or transsexual refugees. Possible topics:
- Problems in the accommodation
- Experience of discrimination and violence
- Questions about asylum procedure
- Finding a lawyer, doctor or other support
- Information and contact to LGBT* Scene
- Safe Space – Meeting Point of Queer Refugees
We are queer. We speak Arabic (and German) and help to understand different cultures. We are self-organized. We meet twice a month. We provide a space without discrimination.
The group offers the opportunity to…
- meet people
- feel save
- spend time together
- exchange your experience
- get information and contact to the LGBT*scene and plan activities together
Every 1. and 3. Wednesday, starting at 6.30 pm
Basis-praevent is a counselling service for boys and men, who experienced sexual violence during their youth.
We also counsel male refugees with similar experience as well as their relatives. We take over the cost of translation, please ask for it.
Anti-discrimination-counselling: The project “read” supports and gives legal advice to people who are affected by discrimination of gender, sexual orientation or sexual identity.
savîa steps against violence
Mobil counselling service for refugees.
We come to first reception facilities and initial accommodations in case of genderbased violence against LGBT* refugees.
Savîa is a cooperation between the counselling services i.bera und Lȃle, intervento and the Frauennotruf
phone 040 - 350 1772 53
- Mon - Wed 2 to 4 pm
- Thu - Fri 10 to 12 am
LÂLE in der IKB e.V.
Brahmsallee 35, 20144 Hamburg
phone 040 - 30 22 79 78
fax 040 - 30 22 79 81
- open counselling hours (by phone and in person)
Tue 10am to 1pm
Wed 2 to 5pm
and by appointment
answering machine is available
- Intercultural consultation in the case of domestic abuse and forced marriage
- anonymous and free
LÂLE is a counselling service for women, men, LGBTI* and young people. Possible topics are domestic abuse and forced marriage. We support friends and relatives, who are effected, too.
Counselling in your mother language is possible. But it needs to be applied for by phone.
Hein & Fiete
The gay Checkpoint with advice and test of HIV/STI
Pulverteich 21, 20099 Hamburg
Hein & Fiete is a counselling service for men, who have sex with men. We provide advice and tests of HIV and AIDS (if asked for). We advise on other communicable diseases as well.
Free, anonymous and without appointment.
Tue an Thu 4 to 8pm
Center of AIDS and sexual communicable diseases in Altona
Max-Brauer-Allee 152, 22765 Hamburg
phone 040 42837 4104
- MON 11.30 am to 3.30 pm
- TUE 8 to 12 am
- WED 1.30 to 5.30 pm
- THU 11.30 am to 3.30 pm
Arabic, Farsi, Bulgarian, Romanian, Spanish, Turkish possible.
in German, English and French is always possible.
- CASA blanca: CASA_FLIGHT offers support to refugees who have questions about their sexual heath. We advise of sexual communicable diseases like HIV as well as contraception, pregnancy and pregnancy decision-making conflict. The offer is free and anonymous.
On Tuesday 9 to11 Arabic and Farsi translators are available.
- CASA_FLIGHT provides free training for refugees with translators in Arabic and Farsi.
Human Rights & Sexual Orientation, Sexual Identity and Intersexuality
We accompany LGBTI-refugees (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans*, intersexual refugees) to Amnesty International Hamburg’s consultation hours for asylum seekers. Contact us and bring all documents. Consultation is free.
Eilbeker Weg 214
Opening hours: Tue - Thu 6 to 8pmr www.queeramnesty.hamburg